A leading Quantitative Proprietary Sports Trading Firm with professionals based in Europe, Asia and USA is looking for several highly skilled and driven Software Engineers to join their London office.
They are currently going through a period of aggressive expansion and are looking to make several strategic hires of highly skilled, driven Software Engineers who are interested in sport and trading.
The company funds have received investments from some of the worlds notable, family offices, individual tech investors and HF’s, and maintain a high level performance benchmark to lead the development of the alternative asset class of ‘professional sports betting’.
· You have at least a Masters in Computer Science or relevant experience, with a excellent understanding of software design, data structures, and algorithms
· You have a minimum of 3 years of working in an tech driven organization
· You enjoy writing elegant, well-tested and maintainable code and collaborating with others
· You can talk comfortably about software at both a high (design) and low (algo) level
· You can operate in Python, mySQL, AWS, C++, hibernate, docker & Kubernetes
· Design, develop and maintain components of our proprietary market making system
· Develop various gateway services to feed data to our pricing engines
· Develop new and enhance existing market making pricing strategies, balancing between strategy market making liquidity and risk of pricing manipulation
· Work directly with our CTO and advisors from top tier academia institutes
· Oversee and mentor future engineering hires
· Competitive salary
· Performance bonuses
· Flexible working hours