Software Engineer (C++)
Top hedge fund based in the New York vicinity is looking to hire a top mid to senior level C++ Software Engineer with 4+ years of commercial experience. Having built most of their own trading technology from scratch, this firm is a leader in high performance and highly technology driven trading.
You will spend your day developing in-house software for the firm’s primary trading platform and will be given a good level of freedom to design and push the firms systems to its limits as you build high-performance systems to solve complex trading problems.
Past hires have come both from within the financial technology industry and from large tech companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Google, and Facebook.
What we’re looking for
· A Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline
· 4+ years of progressive experience developing robust software applications
· Recent hands on experience with C++
· Experience working on Linux platform
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· A passion for new and creative solutions utilizing different stacks, platforms and languages.
· An open minded approach to solving complex problems