This role is responsible for leading a team of System Analysts and Developers, managing the system development, implementation and support of open systems applications with overall accountability
• Be responsible for end-to-end software development and support. This includes pre-project initiation, impact analysis, functional specifications to development, implementation, testing and support.
• Understand and contribute to the technical solution from design through to code level.
• Partner with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide consultation on solution and technology.
• Manage or lead a team of developers to implement solution that meet business requirements and are in alignment with organization’s business objectives.
• Manage the application setup and deployment components
• Manage development issues and escalations
• Work with vendor to ensure product deliveries are timely and good quality.
• Manage budget coming from different projects.
• Be a hands-on manager to guide team on functional and technical issues
• Ensure project documentation is done up in accordance to bank standards
• Work on short-term strategies, organize and plan to achieve balanced outcomes through sound judgement and analysis of situations
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 10 years of working experience as Developer / Lead Developer preferably in banking domain
• Experience in Commercial, Transaction banking, Payments, Collections and System development life cycle
• Experience in managing, delivering and supporting Informatica Power Centre and Data Exchange with detailed product knowledge and expertise on file transformation, routing, merging and splitting and delivery to and from applications both open systems and mainframes. • Knowledge and experience on file transfer protocols using connect direct, sftp and MQ and file encryption methods.
• Should have involved in all phases of SDLC, should be familiar with SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc,
• Hands-on experience in technologies like J2EE, XML, Oracle, UML, API, Connect Direct, SFTP, Unix, MQ series and good knowledge and expereince in SWIFT and ISO 2002 standard message formats.
• Experience in developing and delivering innovative applications of cutting-edge technology,
• Should be highly organized, results-driven individual.
• Perform various customer support tasks such as requirements document generation, user setup, and tool administration • Plan and execution of application releases and enhancements for architecture, quality assurance and requirements software
• Experience in maintenance of system requirements and documentation
• Excellent communication, analytical skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Confidence to work with and business partners and other technical stakeholders.