Top computerised trading firm is looking to hire an experienced software developer with 5+ years of commercial experience to work within a relatively new team on a full-time basis in New York with additional members in London.
The company is a fast-growing trading firm in the world of cryptocurrencies with a world-class management team. As a senior developer, you be part of the firm’s in-house trading team and design, develop, and implement efficient code for various components of the team’s low latency, high throughput production trading and research system.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing and implementing a scalable and reliable trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
• Partake in the development of a tick by tick backtesting research platform
• Partake in the development and optimization of large-scale parallel computation problems that requires large quantities of data shared across resources
• Developing systems, interfaces and tools to historical market data and trading simulations that increase research productivity
• Creating tools to analyze data and generate insights that research decisions are based on
What we’re looking for:
• At least 5 years of practical experience with Java and 3 years of experience with Python
• A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
• Strong working knowledge of Linux and SQL and AWS
• Passion for innovation and building systems from the ground up
• Interest in the cryptocurrency market