A leading Quant Trader is looking for a Junior Linux Engineer to monitor, maintain and test components of their production systems.
· Understanding of Linux platform components: file systems, processes, memory, etc.
· Ability to operate distributed applications on Linux/Unix platforms
· Familiarity with Bash and Golang or Python programming languages
· Working knowledge of SQL database operation and programming
· Experience troubleshooting and addressing incidents from local and distributed applications
· Premium private health insurance and life insurance with a savings plan
· Employee Assistance Program and fully covered sick leave
· Training courses, library, guest speakers, share and learn events, global conferences
· Regular offsite team buildings, annual conferences, and global summits