A tech-driven investment manager that have a unique approach to the credit/consumer lending marketplace. They consider themselves a late stage start-up with a leadership team that has extensive experience and successful track records in quantitative strategies, high frequency trading, fundamental investments, and technology.
The position is for a Lead Python Developer; historically successful candidates are ones that are excited about building systems from scratch and comfortable tackling design/architecture problems.
· Quantitative model implementation
· Support research and execution infrastructure
· Create and maintain databases and system architecture
· Analyze and optimize system performance
· Strong programming experience in Python
· Strong background in algorithms and data structures
· Familiarity with AWS (EC2, S3, etc.) encouraged
· Familiarity with JQuery, Flask, and HTML/CSS is a plus
· Desire to solve practical problems algorithmically at scale
· Exceptionally detail oriented
· Often finds creative solutions to complicated problems
· No prior trading or investment experience required
– They have embraced a flexible remote working culture from the get-go!
– Open to seeing profiles from within or out of finance