This firm is a mid-frequency quantitative and systematic hedge fund based in London and they are looking for a quantitative developer to join their team responsible for all of their trading decision making.
As a quant developer you will work alongside quant researchers and the role will involve responsibilities such as implementing new trading strategies, building risk analysis tools and the development of new research frameworks . Most of their systems running on Linux and Python.
What they’re looking for:
· Expert knowledge in one or more programming languages- preferably Python, but will also consider Java and/or C/C++
· Strong knowledge of one or more relevant database technologies.
· Exceptional technology skills
· A proponent of strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods.
Advantageous to have:
· Understanding of financial markets and instruments
· Experience of web-based development and visualization technology